Friday, November 16, 2007

0.2 Release

Due to some complications with my current project, I am currently altering my attention to another project that is similar which requires to perform documentation. The project i am contributing to is Interface Reference Documents with project leader AJ Rehman. Eric Sheppard from Mozilla is current assisting with this project and guiding us through step by step. I currently got a tutorial from AJ on how to create documentations from .idl files and it was very simple and straight forward.

Eric Sheppard gave me a number of .idl files to document and some of it was challenging. The .idl files at times were complicated and long so it took a while to document to the correct templates. The documentations that I have made can be found here under 0.2 release heading.

No comments: